A GLOBAL PLAYER IN THE WORLD OF EVENTS
GL events is a world-class provider of integrated solutions and services for events operating across the three main market segments:
- congresses, conferences and conventions;
- cultural, sports and political events;
- trade fairs and exhibitions for professionals and the general public.
Intervening on behalf of a large range of public and private customers in France and worldwide, the Group’s mission is assisting companies, institutions and event organisers at every stage of the process from the definition of their event strategies to final implementation in the field. Working alongside local and regional government, it contributes to policies promoting the attractiveness of territories, by adopting a dynamic and an ambitious approach to managing the venues under its management.
Present on five continents with operations in more than 20 countries, in 2015 GL events had 4,252 employees and revenue of 942.4 million. GL events is listed on Euronext Paris, Segment B (mid caps).
three STRATEGIC business units
GL events Live offers expertise covering all business line specialisations and services for corporate, institutional and sports events to provide turnkey solutions from consulting services and design to producing the event itself,
GL events Exhibitions manages and coordinates the Group’s portfolio of more than 300 proprietary trade fairs covering a wide range of sectors: food industry, culture, textiles, manufacturing...
GL events Venues manages a network of 40 venues (convention centres, exhibition centres, concert halls and multi-purpose facilities) in France and international destinations.
- 4.252 employees (36% outside of France)
- 953 M€ revenue in 2016
- 31.9 M€ net income attributable to the equity holders of the parent in 2016
- over 90 offices throughout the world
- over 300 proprietary trade shows
- 40 venues under management (with a combined public access area of more than 1 million sq.m)
- over 4.000 events staged
- over 11 million visitors and exhibitors